Home

Who is your favorite KOTOR characters?

DarthSilas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because she's a cryptic, condescending, partonizing and ugly old witch who can be sympathized somewhat for her goals. She is someone who is morally complex, and someone who you can hate. She is, in other words, a very good villian.

We just love to hate her. :D

QFE

Not that I really hate her, but she IS morally complex. She does what she does because she sees the force as oppressive and manpulating, and she wants to free the galaxy from its influence.

Commendable.

The lengths she is willing to go to and the means she is prepared to use, however, undermine her goals due to the moral implications. So her actions cannot be condoned, even if her ideals are worthwhile. I felt sympathy at her cause at the same time as if felt disgust over her methods. That's what writing a good character is all about.

From KOTOR:

1. HK-47: He's a sociopathic killing machine that fills me with joy when he calls people "meat bag" or requests to exterminate innocents :giggle1:

2. Canderous: His stories are amazing and his character is no nonsense.

KOTOR II:

1. Atton: I liked the story of his past, the facts surrounding who he was make him a excellent dark jedi.

2. HK-47: He's back, and just as funny as the last time! I throroughly enjoy his comments.

3. Mandalore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived