Home

Ebon Hawk nav computer

warhero1

Is that also because the game was so rushed to be released early or its something to find out in KOTOR III ?

and I really never tried to get infuelence with T3 .. he is like a waste of time talking with him.

Is that also because the game was so rushed to be released early or its something to find out in KOTOR III ?

and I really never tried to get influence with T3 .. he is like a waste of time talking with him.

Part of it was LA wanting to get KotOR:TSL out for Christmas 04. Another past is that Obsidian wanted to tell a different style of story. Think of it as Bioware = ANH (KotOR) as apposed to Obsidian = ESB (KotOR:TSL).

and I really never tried to get infuelence with T3 .. he is like a waste of time talking with him.

T3 is a major part of the storyline. Not talking with him isn't a good plan if you want to understand what's going on.

And no, it wasn't at all because the game was "rushed". It's a cliffhanger, ala ESB. What would be the point if Han gets frozen in carbonite, then released at the end of the movie? Wouldn't that be a bit lame? The devs aren't going to wrap up the story completely: they need to leave room for the sequel.

Archived