Home

I don't see any threads....

Guest Thrawn

I don't. I don't even know if I will be able to see this after I submit. Is anybody alive out there?

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

What the hell happened??? I kept trying getting in here for a very long time... I even had time to go on vacation to the canarie island for ten days. Even there I tried, every night I payed 100 pesetas for 15 minutes just to check my mail and see if the forum worked...

Anyways I just got back home 30 minutes ago and it was a big surprise finding out the forum is functional.

Since when does it work? Ok last time I checked it was befor taking the Taxi to the Las Palmas airport, that was at 5:30 pm, now it's 12:48 am over here, knowing that Senegal time=Canarie Island time, the forum got back up not very long ago, about 5 hours befor I post this.

Maybe...geez, I think the forum came with me on vacation. Must have sneaked in my luggages somehow. biggrin.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited November 09, 2001).]

I'll never let go, Jem, never let go! biggrin.gif

I have been here since the time that I posted. I've been trying to get here for a long time as well. Nice to know that we're all alive.

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Yo, whassup?!?

Edlib checking in.

I believe there was a server change or something. The front page of www.galacticbattles.com has a news item to that effect. It would have been nice if they could have given us the proposed forum update at the same time. Hmmmph...

Damn, now I have to reset all my cookies.

Glad to see you all again. I was jonesin' out there for a while. I had to go and lurk around a lot of shady places just to get my fix.

There's no place like home,.. there's no place like home...

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

Just wanted to post that I'm back too smile.gif I never lost faith in good old XWA.net. My RAL site went down about the same time, and I can't figure out what's wrong with the dang thing, though frown.gif

Wyvernweb.com is re-doing their site. Once they are done, the RAL site will be back up.

I missed you all sooooo much! Do y'know what I had to go through without this board? I had to substitute the Grade A, 100% pure, unadulterated, first-class insanity with the cheap store-brand stuff! AAAAAAGHHH...I never wanna go back there again. It was horrible. Y'all aren't going anywhere anymore.

*huggles everyone*

Archived