Home

Trailer's up!

UDM

cool. Is this the same version as the one you sent to me previously with the same filename?

Yup it is

Jack and sushi: thanks :)

Hey folks, don't forget to spread the word. Let everyone know about the upcoming release of 0.1.0! Pimp OJP in every forum you know! And don't forget the linky to the trailer too!

Hope to see more OJP servers around, even if I can't join...:D

Thanks Vruki

however, the number of downloads and comments are really...well crap. I think this sucks. Here we have an awesome mod that features lots of things, and people go like "let's make a coop mod!" or "is there a mod with an improved saber system?"

I'm kind of upset because we even have a trailer to go with an upcoming release, and people aren't paying attention. I think we'll need to spread the word more. Sorry if I sound upset, but it's driving me crazy

Appreciate the words dude :)

Just to let you guys know, I'll be releasing a hi-quality version with less laggy footage, better gameplay scenes and a higher resolution which runs on Windows Media Player. I hope to incorporate some smoother looking fights, and I'll need YOUR help. If possible, I would like to capture footage of 2 players (excluding myself) fighting, so it'll look more movie realistic. I've only got hockney on my MSN so far, but I'd be grateful if you guys would give me your MSN addresses too, so we can contact one another and set up matches

I believe that the second trailer, if compressed at a decent size, would bring in more folks. Not too shabby now, considering that there are 200 people who've watched the trailer already. That means 200 more people looking into OJP :D

Oh and on the more serious note, people from other forums are paying more attention too. I've been going to forums that I visit both infrequently and frequently, and have been getting some good response. Things are looking good after all

http://boards.theforce.net/games_videogames/b10005/24102115/p1/?2

I understand the frustration involved in people ignoring your work. This has been a continuous issue with OJP. If you want, you could help be the project's spokesman. I simply don't have the time to develop the mod and pimp it to the world.

The unfortunate result of my observations have been that the fastest way to gain more popularity is to ignore the fans....which I think is not the thing to do.

Anyway, I'm willing to help with the next trailer footage. Me and Hockey are pretty good at the OJP dueling. Plus, I can attempt to host the game with the latest OJP code so that the trailer will have 0.1.0 features in it. Just try to catch me and Hocky online at the same time.

I saw the Trailer on Filefront's JKA site, and i must say it was a pleasent suprise. It's always nice to see real OJP duellists. :p

It's awesome that the first big version of Enh is being released, and hopefully this video will draw more people to the OJP program.

Good work guys!

Thanks RBitG!

I'm almost done with the newest version, which features less laggy footage, a smaller filesize (gasp!), higher resolution (double gasp!) and new gameplay scenes. Also added more specific tags to go introduce the gameplay features

Cheers to Razor for this awesome mod!

Latest trailer has been sent to jk2files. Not uploaded yet, hopefully it will be in about 6 hours time when I wake up

Uh yeah I have to admit though, quality is a little bit poopy. I spent hours figuring out the best way to compress it. It's only 11mb though, smaller than the low quality version :D

2nd trailer's up on jk2files. If you missed the first one, you should definitely check out the 2nd one. And even if you've watched the first, the 2nd one gives you more in-depth gameplay footage

I've edited my first post with the link

Archived