Home

Which mods is a must-have?

RaptiCon

Hello everybody!

It's time to start a new game of KotOR:TSL, it's been a long time and I really miss the great game. Anyways, I've noticed that there are quite a few mods that you can install to get more out of your game, and I really want to try some of them out. So I found the 2005 Top Mods Pick at starwarsknights.com, and out of all these I picked out these mods:

High Level Force Powers

TSL Movie Jedi Robes and Armour Mod

Ultimate Lightsaber Mod

Are these mods all I need to get a whole new KotOR experience? Or are there others I should add instead?

Really appreciate it guys..

That list is far from complete. There are literally hundreds, if not thosands, of amazing mods to download. That list only had room for a few, and to be honest, I found it was more of a popularity contest than a mod quality contest. But we won't go there.

EZ swoop. If you don't lioke swooping this one is for you. Makes swooping extremely easy w/o need of any skills. You can play out the swoop race stories now.

There is also EZ turret. but fapping at those starfighters are easy to start with anyways.

There are also a nice mod coming from team gizka, and some restored content already out from them for you to poke with.

^^^

Well, you've got to post more deathdisco. ;) However I'll always remember you for the bomb you dropped in the "Revan's true class" debate thread. :smirk2:

I like ChAiNz.2da's Darksword mod. It has been a permanent add in my override folder starting with my 2nd TSL play-thru. I highly recommend it. Not only is the in-game method to obtain the Darksword cool it makes the long road to building a lightsaber a little easier to deal with. :D

Archived