Home

Wikipedia

UDM

Good job. Here's a couple of things that I noticed....

The dodge image on wikipedia appears to be missing. As for my nick, it's actually "Razor Ace".

As for the open source issue, I think Vruki is correct that the second statement is redudent. However, I don't think it's a major issue. :)

The text changes from third person to first person ("they" to "we") that probably needs to be fixed to be consistant with wikipedia standards.

Under the Enhanced subject, I don't think we should make examples of features that don't actually exist yet. I'd use the saber system as an example instead.

Under Coop play, I'm not sure how accurate the bot comment is. At one point the TABBots could play CoOp in a limited fashion. Since the Coop campaign is really tenitative, I'd remove reference from it. (Plus, there's a spelling error in that area).

I'd also remove reference from the possible MB points system as that is still tenititive.

Finally, I like the idea of adding more history to the entry as you suggested earlier to make it sound more like a wikipedia entry. :)

• 4 months later...

Archived