Home

highcom117's micro bikini for bastila question.

LarryLaffer

Original game's appearance.2da is in KT/BIFs/2da.bif/2D Array. You should change the existing rows in appearance.2da and I think you have to start new game. You have used Kotor Tool to do that? Haven't you changed models of asian females?

first problem is that this mod dosen't use an apperance.2da. when I try to use another mod's .2da I get a compleatly white character when I load a save.

Okay LarryLaffer, the mod you have linked above contains one file. That is the following "P_BastilaBA01.tga" what this means is that you will need to do an appearance.2da edit. First you locate the appearance.2da entries that have been suggested to you above but to be certain you get them right the asian female body models will start with the following -> P_FEM_A_** replace "**" with a number pair 01-06 usually proceed to columns "modela" and "Texa". Double check what Bastilla's entries are in this pair of columns and copy it to all of the columns related to your female asians. I know you have been around the forums long enough to know where the tutorial section is and there are some picture tutorials included there that can help you further.

Archived