Home

Getting the Finding Dustil quest to start

Clone L68362

Oh, great I started a new game and got Jordo to appear, so I'm in the same situation as before with all the party members side quests done, except this time Jagi won't appear. I guess it's the same with Jordo; if I've done the Leviathan, he won't appear anymore? Not only will I not see Jagi but I can't get any more coversations with Canderous.

Oh, great I started a new game and got Jordo to appear, so I'm in the same situation as before with all the party members side quests done, except this time Jagi won't appear. I guess it's the same with Jordo; if I've done the Leviathan, he won't appear anymore? Not only will I not see Jagi but I can't get any more coversations with Canderous.
Sometimes the NPC messenger is hiding in the module. Like on Dantooine, if Jagi isn't triggering, go into the merchant area (with the Twi'leks) and he'll be in there. On Korriban, he'll be in the hallway that is slanting down as you enter Dreshae. I've never lost anyone on Tatooine, Kashyyyk, or Manaan yet, so I don't know exactly where any of the messengers would be hiding if it happens there.

Well, I checked Korriban, the only other planet I haven't been to, and jagi still didn't appear. I'm willing to deal with it and finish the game, but there's still the other guy that tells you about the Korriban merchant. If he doesn't show up...well, I'll be unhappy. Any ideas why he won't appear?

but there's still the other guy that tells you about the Korriban merchant. If he doesn't show up...well, I'll be unhappy. Any ideas why he won't appear?
If you did Juhani's side quest with Xor, he won't appear. This is a bug in both the XBox and the PC. It's always best to wait till you get to Korriban, get the green twi'lek male messenger about the merchant with special items, and then trigger Juhani's side quest after that.

Oh great. Now I have no motivation left at all to finish this game. I don't want to cheat for the items I need, heck, I don't even remember what items he had. And I am NOT starting up a third game. Oh well, I killed some time playing through both of these games, even if I didn't finish either one. I can always find something else to do...

Oh great. Now I have no motivation left at all to finish this game. I don't want to cheat for the items I need
Why is that such a big deal? So you typed in the cheat code to get the item you need. In this case you would have gotten it if wasn't for that darn bug. Just look at it this way, "The Game Owes You!"

That's right, they owe you those items since it's their fault for putting in that bug. They owe you the Dominator Gauntlets, Adrenaline Stimulator, Cardio Power System, Gordulan Reaction System, Navadarn Regenerator, Interface Visor, Stabilizer Mask, Vibration Cell, Durasteel Bonding Alloy, Entergy Porjector, Improved Energy Cell, Scope, Beam Splitter, Hair Trigger, Mesh Underlay, Armor Reinforcement, 10 Termal Detonators, 10 Verpine Prototype Shields, 4 different Pazaak Cards, 10 Life Support Packs, Verpine Fiber Mesh, Bondadan Alloy Heavy Suit, and a Jergan Kalta's Power Suit.

In fact since they screwed you with a bug, I think you should get those items for free to call it even for screwing you over. Especially since you'll have to either type them in, or get the Save Game Editor to get them and it will take some extra time to get them. So to call it even, you should be able to keep them for free! :D

Sometimes I find it amazing that people will download mods that give them certain items at certain points, but heaven forbid they type in the item. ;)

Sometimes I find it amazing that people will download mods that give them certain items at certain points, but heaven forbid they type in the item.

Well, I wasn't really using any mods that gave you powerful items...doesn't matter anyway, I deleted my saved games. Maybe it seems silly to you, but if I have to fix the game myself in order to get as much fun out of it I can, and there will still be some problems, it's not worth it.

Archived