Home

vote for grim...

mokona

Hi..

i did not see a similar thread, so i am starting this one.

visit

http://adventure-hall.com/

and vote for grim for the best adventure game.. it used to be number one, but the longest journey is in the lead now... i seriously think grim was waaaay better... so, let's make it no1 again.

by the way don't vote, if you won't vote for grim :p

Everyone should also go to MobyGames (a site which allows users to contribute in an attempt to create a database of info about every game ever made) and rate Grim Fandango with a high score so it gets back to the top spot of the all time best game for any platform. It used to be in first but now it's in 3rd :/. Also there are quite a few other LucasArts adventure games up there too, so vote for them aswell :)

You go to the game's main page, and then choose the 'rate the game' option on the right. Then give it all 5's :p. The top games aren't actually judged by how many people have voted for it - it's the game with the highest average rating (but only on games with above 10 user ratings qualify, although that isn't very many so sometimes you get random games no-one's heard about appearing in the top list for a few days)

Archived