Home

two lightsabers?

peterfaj

Don't feel so bad darthxarga nobody welcomed me to the forums til well after my 30th post, but I still haven't posted in the "Getting to know you" thread in Ahto.. oh well. Welcome to the forums darthxarga! And even though you've been here about 3 months longer than me "Welcome to the forums Pottsie!!"

Back on topic: you can use KSE to edit how many sabre's you have, amongst other things.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you have two lightsabers in SW KOTOR 2? And how to get the other one?

Sure can, just gotta look for 'em. I suspect someone around here has a list of all places to get one, but in general, there is opportunity to get 1-2 on every planet after Telos. Often more...

if you download the sith assassins with lightsabers you can get loads, or if you download kse (kotor saved game editor) you can just give yourself them.

if your not wanting to use mods/cheat then after youve built your first lightsaber you will start finding them, some of the jedi masters will give you them (or if u kill them depending on if ur light or dark) i have to recomend the usm (ultimate saber mod by chainz et al - its awesome) ill provide you the links for the mods i mentioned.

ultimate saber mod - http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13275.html

sith with lightsabers - http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18485.html

save game editor - go to http://www.starwarsknights.com and its somewhere on there - anyone got the link?

you will need to create an override directory in TSL if you dont have it - the mods all have read me's explaining how to install them

is this star wars knights of the old republic

Nobody welcomed me either. I find it hard to find any decent Lightsabers in TSL. You need them more in TSL, because most of your Party can become Jedi (Unless you use Mods).
no one welcomed me

Sure can, just gotta look for 'em. I suspect someone around here has a list of all places to get one, but in general, there is opportunity to get 1-2 on every planet after Telos. Often more...
how do you get double bladed lightsaber

Janga, please use the "edit this" function to the lower right of your posts before double, or in your case.. triple posting ;) ~ ChAiNz.2da

how do you get double bladed lightsaber

You have to make your very first lightsaber (with some assistance from your party). You can choose single or double bladed at that time.

As for the remaining lightsabers, you acquire them by finishing certain quests throughout the game. The type of saber that you get (short, single, double) is usually random. If you don't like the saber you get, reload and go get it again. Chances are good that it will be a different type.

This has been said many times before, so everybody join in...save often and in different slots.

Archived