Home

(All Of Star Wars) What Character Design Do You Like?

The Source

Definately liked the jedi robes in Episode III. Obi-wan's was near perfection.

Most of the robe textures and color scemes seemed to fit the characters well.

Especially Mace's and Annakin's.

I was slightly dissappointed with the clone trooper design though. I quess I expected more. Seemed a bit flat. The helmet structure and armor is just too boring.

I seriously dug the Kaminos in episode II. A great variation on another bi-pedal intelligence in the galaxy.

How can I not mention Darth Maul. Great look and appropriate demeanor. That saberstaff scene blew me away the first time.

The coughing, wheezing, lurch-walking menace of General Grievous was pure genious. The incredible attention to detail was awesome. Loved the way he moved.

I still prefer the worn-torn, ragged, battle scarred visage of Boba Fett over the metallic, shiney, robotic look of Jengo.

(Jengo's pistolas were the bomb though.)

Still nothing compares to your first ever sight of Vader. No matter what movie. The cape, the helmet, the stride, the breathing, the choking...

Agreed, venom, Kit Fisto was great. I also like the design of the Magnaguards, I remember when I first saw them on the ROTS teaser trailer there was a 2 second shot of one on Utapau, it took two steps forward and thumped it's staff onto the ground and I thought WTF was that, an awesome droid with a cape.

And the Red Royal Guards from ROTJ look amazing.

Archived