Home

Swoop Problems

RellikRats

Yeah, I'm the guy that didn't wanna swoop. Well, I finished KotOR1, where you kinda hadta swoop to get a couple things done. Now I'm kinda hooked, shall we say.

So I'm replaying KotOR 2 now, and I'm on Telos. I forfeit a race, (WAIT, DON'T HIT REPLY YET!!!) now I can't win. If I quit conversation and restart it, it will show me my real time, as long as it was lower than my best. But when I beat the track record and went through that, well, it showed me my old best time and congratulated me on "beating" it.

So I get out and do the whole update, which I'd been neglecting. I restarted, just in case, then went back to my last save before going to the surface... same problem? Do I have to go back before my first race? Start the game over completely (NOOOOOOOOO!!! Not more PERAGUS! AUGGHHH!)

Anyway, little confused here. Thanks :)

Well, it seems that the current game is munged. When I got to Telos academy the cutscene didn't play right with Atris, Atton and Kreia didn't get put in jail (still standing in the entryway). I had to cross the bridge to the room with the Sith Holos to find Atris. I actually got to run around and explore inside. No working Holos! LOL... Once I initiated conversation with Atris that conversation went as normal, though she was still standing across the bridge. We must've been shouting to each other, cause I was suddenly teleported back to the middle of the entry room. Conversation done. Think I'll go free my mates. Oops, they're still standing there. No cutscene for them. Can't talk to them either. Can't free them. Go to the jail room. Bao's still out cold...

I'm thinking doing the update midgame was a big mistake, and perhaps I simply ought to start a new one.

Well, it seems that the current game is munged. When I got to Telos academy the cutscene didn't play right with Atris, Atton and Kreia didn't get put in jail (still standing in the entryway). I had to cross the bridge to the room with the Sith Holos to find Atris. I actually got to run around and explore inside. No working Holos! LOL... Once I initiated conversation with Atris that conversation went as normal, though she was still standing across the bridge. We must've been shouting to each other, cause I was suddenly teleported back to the middle of the entry room. Conversation done. Think I'll go free my mates. Oops, they're still standing there. No cutscene for them. Can't talk to them either. Can't free them. Go to the jail room. Bao's still out cold...

I'm thinking doing the update midgame was a big mistake, and perhaps I simply ought to start a new one.

That sounds like the Telos Academy bug... discussed here. ;)

Ahhhhhhhh, why, thank you! I'm gonna try that right now.

Perhaps some insane modder ought to try and put together some Sith Holos! That way we can purposely activate the bug and check out the deepest darkest secrets of the Sith! :lightning

Mwahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Archived