Home

clone vs storm strooper?

Halo_92

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boys dont let me start killing you relatives but I belive BF2 is nothing more than '' Look at me Im playing a clone trooper in a battle I always wanted be a part of, UUUU I can even be Darth Sidious!''

Now really I never insulted any of you on purpose (exsept maybe Revan666 ).

There is a single-player Campaign mode called Rise of the Empire which follows the 501st legion through the Clone Wars and the purge until the Battle of Hoth, a story.

Oh, and i'm reporting that "bad post", Alan, I don't know how it is in Serbia, but in the Developed World, we don't talk about killing peoples relatives.

About clones, I belive in hand to hand combat they would kick the asses out of Stormies.

I got a question.

If a Stormie killed a Clone in hand to hand combat, would that mean he can kill all Clones the same way because all Clones are the same (exsept RCs)?

:lol: This thread cracks me up.....It's like a friggin chat room! There's so much spam and off-topic discussion, it's like wading through a swamp to get bits and pieces of the actual discussion.

I don't know why, but when I imagine a battle in my head between clones and stormtroopers, it seems like stormtroopers would win.

:lol: This thread cracks me up.....It's like a friggin chat room! There's so much spam and off-topic discussion, it's like wading through a swamp to get bits and pieces of the actual discussion.

I know... I've tried to sort it out but it's hard when you're not a mod, all the n00bs just ignore it and spam.

MC Leave the Modding to the mods and admins It seems like u dont have to wait long to become part of that group but till then please dont criticize the way you are criticizing

The Mods of this forum are Pad and Insane Sith, neither of whom have visited this part of the forums in a while, and Kurgan only did at my personal request, so if I don't intervene then all the threads would dissolve into mere spam and chat, as milojmiles picked up on.

Heh, yeah, that's quite a problem you've got MC. Cross your fingers and hope you become a mod so you can delete the hell out these spammy posts.

Oh, and Niner?

If you're talking about the part with the clone voices and all, that was partly on topic.

I was mostly referring to the stuff before that. ;)

*cough* myspace, death threats, etc etc *cough*

*Off topic*when ur a mod i wont say anything about it but till u do...u know...just lay off if you see a spammy threadin here leave it if the other mods arnt keepin close tabs on the RC forum then they either dont care or their goin on to other stuff. the only one ive seen that does alot all over is kurgan all the other mods u bare ly ever see

Now The stormies were givin better weapons but u need brains to work them which clone troopers have both good weapons and brains.

Archived