Home

Coming back i hope

adey12

Hi im a player of SWG and im now back from univeristy and was hoping to pick up with my character where i left off. Has SWG swopped bosses or something is there a chance my character is lost ?

I hope not, i never got very far but things were about to get intresting i got to the beginning of TKM which took me ages to get.

If my character has been deleted then what servers are you guys on ?

Is there still a roleplay atmosphere in the game or is it just a competetion to reach Jedi ?

One last thing what is the price list of fees for the United Kingdom (i cannot get to lucasarts galaxies to check)

I hate when I have to tell people this :(

Your once so beloved game has changed mate... Jedi is a starter profession, there is only 9 profession left... "iconic paths". Combat system has been changed so its now free aim. And no, its not some sort of bad joke, sorry...

Oh and tkm has been removed from game.

thats sounds terrible i wanted to stay as TKM and kick imperial ass one day. why would they do such a thing so i take it my character is lost and will not be able to trade my gained XP for the XP of another profession ?

i dont want to be a newbie again ! it took me ages to get to a stage where i could safely hunt and do missions by myself along with my trusty pet.....**** does that mean we cannot get pets no more ?

i may have to think hard about subscribing, i might subscribe for a month i am kinda curiouse to have a browse

thanks for the horrible and terrible but quick reply/news

Not to worry about that. your character should still be there and based on how far you were in professions you will have a 12 or 10 use (cant remember) character respec kit. It will respec you to a certain level based on your progress in the old system. It will let you respec and try it every profession and decide which you like the most. Good luck to ya. :D

Archived