Home

Head!

STARWARSKOTOR2

can anyone make amod for kotor 1 where you can have HK-47 head on a normal male/females body! could the modder make it so its under the mask section and make it so you can have all characters including revan, malak and a iridonian heads, maybe there could be a luke, vader, sidious and mauls heads!

No, this is a bit different. Maybe they do have different meshes but I thought maybe the party members had all one mesh, which would require cutting it off the body, but then I still don't think you could take HK's cut head mesh and put it on a female/male body mesh.

_EW_

No, this is a bit different. Maybe they do have different meshes but I thought maybe the party members had all one mesh, which would require cutting it off the body, but then I still don't think you could take HK's cut head mesh and put it on a female/male body mesh.

_EW_

The droids, & Hanharr have single body meshes. Kreia has a body head however her head is a half head. Mandalore's primary appearance is a single mesh however even he has a body head alternate that doesn't get used unless modding.

As to the Nihilus mask 2nd request do some searching at the mod sites you should find at least 2 or more of this very mod.

Also STARWARSKOTOR2 you need to read the stickies before posting further. If you can't be bothered to do this then you shouldn't be bothered to ask questions further either. Our stickies and rules are in place for a reason and nobody cares for the fact that you continue to ignore everything we say.

i never requested the nihilus mask, i was saying that if someone can make that mask surely they could make my mod!!

Your 2nd post down is what I was refering to. The one where you said

well, i someone can make the nihilus mask surely you could make my mod, in fact i changed my mind could someone make it for kotor 2! its inly the head bit not the body!
Of course I could be misunderstanding some of this because of the unclear messages that you are writing.

Now there isn't any mod to my knowledge that places just Nihilus's head in place of the PC's as a mask. I know one of the modders was doing this to a limited extent as making them helmets but with limited success. TSL also already had a prebuilt mask that was Nihilus's mask that looked like Nihilus's face.

Archived