Home

MC-90 Defiance-class Mon Calamari Cruiser

Pucho777

MC-90 Defiance-class Mon Calamari Cuiser In-Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. MC-90 Defiance-class Mon Calamari Cuiser In-Game?

• Yes: I can and will create it (I'm a model/mod. creator)
    • Yes: Stand Alone Mod.
    • Yes: It's already out there!
    • No: I'll provide my comments as to why not.

Hi Everyone.

This Thread is essentially for both, those whom can create Models for EAW (Version 1.4), and those whom wish to see the MC-90 Defiance-class Mon Calamari Cuiser (see my Signature and attached file) in-game.

Please vote on the Poll and provide any comments/suggestions.

Model/Mod. creators are most welcome!

I already have it in game.. i just need to add breakable Hp's

Its a nice unit to be feared.

Cant wait to see what other people out there do..

Hehe mc 90> :vsd::vsd::vsd:

Let me add screenys

mc90.jpg

mc90alo.jpg

That second one is my revised version

Note both are modified warlords models..

Its a nice unit to be feared. Cant wait to see what other people out there do..

That looks fantastic!

Did you remove the ship lights in your revised version, or do they not appear as a result of the zoomed-out shot?

Moreover, are there engine glows on it? It look like there is in the revised version.

Please, by all means, post a link to the website where we would be able to download/utilize it when it is complete.

Its a nice unit to be feared. Cant wait to see what other people out there do..

That looks fantastic!

Did you remove the ship lights in your revised version, or do they not appear as a result of the zoomed-out shot?

Moreover, are there engine glows on it? It look like there is in the revised version.

Can you provide an ETA on it for us?

Please, by all means, post a link to the website where we would be able to download/utilize it when it is complete.

THe first model did not have a light mesh.. and only had a normal map

THe second one has a normal and diffuse map and a light mesh and engine glows

.. Its complete

Id release some more warlords models if people really wanted to.. but right now im pressed on time to finish some stuff

THe first model did not have a light mesh.. and only had a normal map

THe second one has a normal and diffuse map and a light mesh and engine glows

.. Its complete

Id release some more warlords models if people really wanted to.. but right now im pressed on time to finish some stuff

Is it complete and ready for Empire at War?

If so, how would we be able to have it in-game? A stand-alone Mod., or...?

Now thats just advertising/spamming. Unless you are releasing both of them as ab independent mod|s.

I must agree.

A fantastic piece of work thus far, however!

Seeing as, I have been successful implementing single units from other Mod.s into the game, I don't mind the Mod.s coming out with a slew of complements.

I'm looking forward to more!

There is something to be said for the crisp lines of an Imperial Star Destroyer, but the Rebel ships are intended to be unthreatening and graceful, for both tactical and ideological purposes.

By displaying their warships as artworks instead of intimidating battleships, the Rebels can symbolize that their Alliance is about freedom, choice, and the inidvidual. They are fighting for liberty and even their weapons show it.

Tactically...well, I would guess that more than one arrogant Imperial captain has been so caught up in the sleek lines and crisp turbolaser battery arrays on his Impstar that he underestimated the lozenge-looking MC-80 coming at him, and paid for it by watching his prized battleship get ripped to shreds by the dozens of powerful turrets aboard the 'ugly' rebel vessels.

Man, being laid up from surgery gives you way, way too much time to think about things.

Thanks, man! It actually is going very well. I'll give you the nitty gritty I gave in the Awakening of the Rebellion mod thread.

About a year and a half ago, I injured my knee, but pain really doesn't get to me so I ignored it. Over the last year or so, my knee has grinded worse and worse when i move it. Turns out the cartilage was damaged, in the knee joint between bones. Instead of being smooth, it was rippled and torn. So, the doctor went in and cut two different tendons in two different places to redistribute pressure on cartilage points, he microfractured parts of my patella and fibia to induce healing and new bone mass and cartilage growth, and removed 25 pieces of debris.

That was about 10 days ago. It feels great now. I stopped taking painkillers at about 3 days because I hate that woozy feeling, and I can feel now that the microfractures are healling and the stitches want to come out.

Then I can finally finish my fine-tuning of the AotR text file!!

Thanks for caring, bro :)

Yes I will Because I have the Model done but I need some one to Compile it as a ALO so can some one please Compile it for me Ill include in Credits for Mod. I matter afact I need

Several Models changed to ALO. So can some one please Compile it for me ill send it to you thanks in Return

Archived