Home

Manaan: Ad-Signs Holowan Invasion Series 1.0

The Source

Manaan: Ad-Signs Holowan Invasion Series 1.0

The invasion is about to begin...

===============================

Manaan: Ad-Signs Holowan Invasion - Set: I

We are invading Manaan. For the next two weeks, I will be collecting your screenshots for this set. Be apart of Manaan, and have your favorite KotOR screen, mod, or PC advertised. Ad-signs are limited, so act fast. Place a link in this thread to your screens, and I will incorporate them into KotOR I.

Signs Available: 3 of 6

Manaan: Ad-Signs Holowan Invasion - Set: II

We are invading Manaan. For the next three weeks, I will be collecting your screenshots for this set. Be apart of Manaan, and have your favorite KotOR screen, mod, or PC advertised. Ad-signs are limited, so act fast. Place a link in this thread to your screens, and I will incorporate them into KotOR I.

Signs Available: 6 of 6

Manaan: Ad-Signs Holowan Invasion - Set: III

We are invading Manaan. For the next four weeks, I will be collecting your screenshots for this set. Be apart of Manaan, and have your favorite KotOR screen, mod, or PC advertised. Ad-signs are limited, so act fast. Place a link in this thread to your screens, and I will incorporate them into KotOR I.

Signs Available: 6 of 6

What? Did you say, “If I design an ad on my own, could you incorporate it into your set?”

Yes. Design your ad according to the following criteria. Send only your custom ad to my PM. All other screens link to this thread.

Specs: 63 pixels x 256 pixels

Resolution: 72 pixels per inch

Limit: 3 per modder

Important Deadlines:

Set: I - Due: 15

Set: II - Due: 15

Set: III - Due: 22

THIS IS A KotOR I MOD ONLY!

Due to recent developments, all of my modding has haulted. Until I can get an answer about Derek French's (Bioware's Technical Producer) comments, I have to hault all of my modding. I am unsure about where Lucas Arts is going to go with this. Therefore, I ask for this thread to be closed until further notice.

Thank you,

MacLeodCorp.

See article:

http://jade.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=480778&forum=108&sp=0

Well Lucasarts didn't stop you from making the Telos billboard set, so why are they going to stop you from making one for Manaan? I think your just going a little overboard here.

But since your not modding anymore, I guess I can't post any screenshots.

The only thing I can see that maybe a problem is this:

Derek French @ Bioware Forums:

Nor did I say which mods were on the receiving end. I was specifically referring to mods that brought in other IPs into the game.

While this to me states the billboard series is fine as you arent changing a fundamental part of the game, just posting a few screenies on the walls.

Derek French @ Bioware Forums:

I don't think anyone really cares if of add or edit a cloth texture color into a game or something equally benign.

But yeah I am also curious as to which part of DF's post(s) you are refering too.

Intellectual Properties

Aw, hell.

Huh. Guess rebuilding/tweaking/nerfing the original FP trees, feat and classes fall into that category, eh? :D

MMM. I thought LucasArts just gave up on the KOTOR mod hunting as long as the material wasn't brought from one game to another...

I mean, there are some rather *public* mods out there with added/modified content and I don't recall LucasArts trying to shut/hunt them down...

Back on subject please.

I know, I started this whole 'What is legal to mod thing'. You can find out more, or ask your own questions here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2122811#post2122811

----------------------------------------------

I want to keep this thread going. If anyone would like to contribute to this mod, please feel free to post a link to your screenshots, or follow the main post's instructions.

I welcome any type of screenshot, which you have taken of your mods, an action sequesnce, etc... As long as the screenshot is from the KotOR series, and that is it tasteful in nature. Above all else, have fun with this concept.

If you are building an ad for the series, please go nuts with an idea. However, you must follow the specs that are in the main post.

Thank you, and have fun,

MacLeodCorp.

Archived