Home

Is Jango Fett a Mandalorian?

Davinq

Same question as the title, but is he really the last one, or did he manage to scavenge his armor from Dxun or something?

Where was it said he was the last Mandalorian? It just says something about some, umm, supercommandos being wiped out.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154639

Danny, maybe you should have read that before posting this. Elukka, just read that, lol.

Point: My Comment still stands, when it comes to the whole "Last of Mandalorian" thingy.

Yes we should not once again start the whole Mandalorian - Race vs Species vs Culture debate thingy here.

The Mandalorian race doesn't come into it, it's about warrior clans, the true Loyalist Mandalorians and the Mandalorian Death Watch who were at war with eachother. At the Battle of Galidraan the Death Watch led the Mandalorians into a trap and except for Jango, the Mandalorians were wiped out.

It is all explained in the link I posted on my previous post. Jango was the last of the Mandalorians.

The Mandalorian race doesn't come into it, it's about warrior clans, the true Loyalist Mandalorians and the Mandalorian Death Watch who were at war with eachother. At the Battle of Galidraan the Death Watch led the Mandalorians into a trap and except for Jango, the Mandalorians were wiped out.

It is all explained in the link I posted on my previous post. Jango was the last of the Mandalorians.

Actually its Jango and Motross(sp?) that is left. And Jango killed Motross.

Technically Boba is the Last Mandalorian too... Since he is exact replica of Jango, even trained by him.

Oh do you consider the Death Watch "Mandlorians"??

If yes, then Death Watch did survive(and some sneaked to Endor I think), and is even introduced in the SWG (then again so did HK47)

• 1 month later...
And all of the clone troopers sooo technicaly, parts of the imperial army are all mandalorian.

No they aren't. Genetics doesn't make you a Mandalorian, the training and induction into the warrior clan does. The Clone Troopers never had official Mandalorian training and definitely weren't accepted into the Mandalorian clans.

No they aren't. Genetics doesn't make you a Mandalorian, the training and induction into the warrior clan does. The Clone Troopers never had official Mandalorian training and definitely weren't accepted into the Mandalorian clans.

Yes, in theory anyone could become a Mandalorian, although it would be difficult as hell to enter the clans.

• 1 month later...

Archived