Home

Help opening cheat console on TSL

Davinq

G'day everyone, I've downloaded KSE, have both KOTOR & TSL, enabled the cheats on both swinfo documents, used the cheat console on KOTOR 1, and yet I can't get it to work for TSL. Am I missing something?

edit: I don't have any mods either.

hmmm, you have to list the registry path and it should work - did you install KOTOR TSL do a slightly different directory? I cant really think of anything you might have missed, hava play around with kse, its probably just something silly - i dont remember having to allow cheats on kotor to get kse to work (at least i didnt). ohhh other thing is, what version of TSL are you running have you downloaded patch 1.0b?? you can get it at the obsidian website, kse might need that to run.

cant think of anything else, sorry dude!

if you have kse, you dont need the cheat codes in game, unless ur wanting stuff like immortality (im not exactly sure wat cheats of this description are avalible in game) anyways if your wanting to do that you have to turn the cheat console on in game by doing the following steps... in the kotor (or TSL folder) find the kotor.ini (it will appear as a little pad of paper like notebook with a cog infron) In that file under the "[Game Options]" line add a line with "EnableCheats=1" (without quotes), save the changed file, aso back this file up before editing

i think there was also an issue with some of TSL games that the cheat console doesnt work even if you follow the instruction etc, with KSE you shouldny really need the cheat console though, as you can get all the items etc you want from there

Archived