Home

Bao-dur won't join party

Darkguardian098

After I go to telos' surface and talk to Bao-dur, the game gives me the choose character screen but Bao-dur is not there. And once I close it hes standing there from the cutscene but he isn't in my party. I can talk to him and get the normal conversation choices but he won't follow me, I can't control him, and he won't fight. He's acting like an npc. please help! :cry8:

I had this problem using Shem's Prequel Style robes mod before he updated. Make sure you're not using a mod that has something like baodur.uti (can't have them with the character's exact name).

If that's not the problem, then I dunno. I'm still pretty much a noob.

well, first things first... have you got any mods installed for TSL? if you have these are most likely the cause of the problem!

secondly what version of TSL are you running? is it fully upto date, and have you patched anything with non-official software? eg some of the fixes hosted over at team gizka (TSL:RP).

What mods do you have?

I had this problem using Shem's Prequel Style robes mod before he updated. Make sure you're not using a mod that has something like baodur.uti (can't have them with the character's exact name).

If that's not the problem, then I dunno. I'm still pretty much a noob.

I was going to say that. :D

I do have some files like baodur.uti, but I forget which mod they go to. I'll check around... man if only pcgamemods was still running.

Jonathan7,

Yes my game is updated fully, and i did patch from the restoration site. I'll check the above and see if that corrects the problem.

Archived