Home

K1 or TSL: Skimpier scout underwear

LarryLaffer

One of the reasons I haven't done something like this yet is because there would be seams that show around where the shoulder and arms go together. If there were a way to make the seams blend better, I could do this.

*smackhead* I completely misread your first post, Larry. For some reason I thought you were referring to the scoundrel undies.

No, on the scout outfit, there is a strap down her middle that would have to be remodeled to remove it for her to wear a two piece like you want. That is one of the reason I have never even fooled with the scout undies - because of that strap.

I believe Larry, that you could go in and just replace the scout texture with a flat plain of say a soft blue. And you'd be able to see the seams and such pretty easily. (Heck, I know when I'm getting ready to alter a texture sometimes I'm standing around in game looking at a robe or armor that's got big neon 1's and 2's and 3's scrawled on it so I can figure out what goes where.)

Could you post a pic of what it would look like? I'm not too picky about perfection. Especially given the quality of work all the modders have put up here in the past.

I was working on something like that to female Revan... but you have those seams in her arms, shoulders and inside her legs too.

revan10ax9.jpg

I meant the two peice undies, Not the one peice. If that's the scoundrel then I just forgot who had the two peice. I know I did not mean the soldier =). Although doing a skimpy undie for that would be cool too.

As for making the adjustments myself, I have no artistic talent whatsoever, plus can't even figure which programs are needed to actually create new material.

I'm pretty good at renaming files and adjusting the apperance.2da but that's about it. That's why I ask you modders out there for this if possible =)

http://www.xbox-attitude.com/images-galeries-190-284-Dead-Or-Alive-Xtreme-Beach-Volley.html

It's possible that linking to this site is a no no. But it's the only place I can find good examples of what I'm looking for.

LOL! Kha, I'm sorry. I meant that for Larry. I saw your Revan's back just fine. Sorry. :D

-----

I meant the two peice undies, Not the one peice. If that's the scoundrel then I just forgot who had the two peice. I know I did not mean the soldier =). Although doing a skimpy undie for that would be cool too.

As for making the adjustments myself, I have no artistic talent whatsoever, plus can't even figure which programs are needed to actually create new material.

I'm pretty good at renaming files and adjusting the apperance.2da but that's about it. That's why I ask you modders out there for this if possible =)

http://www.xbox-attitude.com/images-galeries-190-284-Dead-Or-Alive-Xtreme-Beach-Volley.html

It's possible that linking to this site is a no no. But it's the only place I can find good examples of what I'm looking for.

I just needed to see the image again to get an idea of what you meant. I have it now ;)

As for whether you meant scout or scoundrel, which of these were you referring to:

Scout --- Scoundrel

I definately ment scout mjpb. Now that I think about it, I was actually thinking about your two peice laytex undies for k1 and tsl but without the laytex sheen and more like the image I posted here.

Oh, then I think you might have meant the scoundrel undies. I reassigned the scoundrel model to take the place of the scout body for that mod. As I've written, I never really messed around with the scout body model too much because of the strap down her middle. I got fed up with fusting with it and reassigned a "NEW" version to the scout model (a renamed and hex edited version of the scoundrel model).

If it is the scoundrel model you mean (and judging by what you wrote, if you are going by my mods, then yes, you meant the scoundrel undies) then I can give it a whirl. Let me paint a little and get back to you, m'kay? :thumbsup:

------

Oh yeah, I also have a new remodeled version of PFBAM (scout undies) that cjt0202 made that gets rid of the strap down the middle. cjt has given me permission to try to make what you are looking for and let you download a copy of her "NEW" model. Let me get that painted as well and I will pop back in here later to show you how it's going. :D

shoulderzd1.th.jpg

Is this due to texturing or shadowing? Because if it's texturing it's still quite off. Didn't occur to me that it might be in-game shadowing until a few moments ago, though. Otherwise the front is looking quite spot on. You almost can't tell there's a seam there :).

These are seams on the model file. I had to color in skin where there had previously been none, hence where there was previously an outfit there is now skin showing, so the seams are more noticable. Where the shoulders join to the body there are seams that will show up unless someone remodels the model file to get rid of the seams.

What I was talking about was the very dark color on one side of the seam and the very bright skin tone on the other. The seam will always show, but there are obviously ways to minimize it. I asked if it was a shadowing problem because of how nice the front of the shoulder looks.

Perhaps it is a shading problem, but as I am not done yet, I will try to fix it.

I posted screens for Larry to see the progress I am making and ask his opinions about the outfit since this is his request thread.

Archived