Home

Leviathan Glitch

Trafford Devil

THIS GAME IS REALLY MESSING WITH ME!!!

The first time I played through it I got a major glitch on the Unknown World and had to play again from the start, and now yet another glitch!!!

I'm on the Leviathan trying to get to the bridge and I went through the Bridge Storage Room but when I get to the airlock it says I need spacesuits! and won't open. Anyone know how to get around this? cause honestly I'm about to give up.

And no, i haven't used any mods or savegame edits.

although, you can avoid using spacesuits if you don't mind cheating a bit ;)

open the console and type the following without quotes:

"setintelligence 99"

"setsecurity 99"

then go ahead and use security on the airlock door. it'll open and you can walk at normal speed instead of going at snail's pace in those bulky crap-suits. when you get to the other door, use security again and open that up and you're done. if you want to get your intelligence and security skill level back to normal after this, take a note of the numbers before you change them, and change them back afterwards, this is what i do in that part.

good luck! :D

and Welcome to the Forums!

yep it's 1.03 and I have the spacesuits but no worries cheated my way through as per RC 1162's instructions.

"SPOILER ALERT" as for the glitch on the unknown world "SPOILER ALERT" it was just after i killed Jolee and got through the temple, proclaimed myself as Darth Revan once again and when I got back to the party with Bastila, Carth runs off and urges Mission to follow him, Mission doesn't and after the dialogue finishes the game crashes.

There's no need to bother replaying all that. You can use warp codes to get to the areas you need to go to, and you can use the addexp code to make up for the experience points you lost. Type "warp unk_m44ac" (without the quotes) to get to the temple summit, and "warp stunt_44" to get to the area you should be in after Mission dies.

Archived