Home

The Cantina Scenario

Deac

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

**teleporter is broken, so it doesn't count**

Who are you? Did you have anything to do with this?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

That was strange.

But it's working now.

------------------

<OOS>We're back at the cantina now, right?<OOS>

Name: Admiral Zaarin

Race: Human

Items Carried: 2 standard issue Imperial blaster rifles.

Long-Range comm device.

300000 Credits.

1 small plastic duck.

*walks up to the bar, orders a drink, takes one sip, yells 'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' at the top of his voice for no apparent reason, and collapses into a deep sleep*

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.<font color="#626262" size="-2">

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited March 21, 2001).]

Guest Hu Man Bing

[after two days of radio silence, gets back in touch with the gang, first by anonymous holorecorded message, then at the Cantina again]

Hello? Sorry about the sudden silence, but I was being debriefed. Tell you what... I'm a little jumpy. I'm sure Karn suspects something's up. I want you guys to lay low for a couple of weeks - go raid some traders or something, but leave me and the Imperial holding alone.

We need to leave a breathing space before we spring the next part of the plan into action. Otherwise, if Karn looks into things, it could spell the end for this little conspiracy. That would mean very bad for me and my friends, but also bad for you since he'll continue despoiling this planet.

Admiral Zaarin, I sincerely hope for your sake that your name is a pseudonym. Otherwise, being a loyal Imperial that I am, I'd have to get Thrawn on your tail again... However, if you're just an undercover guy, we'd like to welcome you to the gang and ask for your help with our plan.

To the rest of you, "Admiral Zaarin" is the name of the rogue Admiral who developed the TIE Defender, and then proceeded to launch a coup against Palpatine before he was defeated and apparently killed by Grand Admiral Thrawn. Loyalist Imperials hate him, and Rebels aren't his friends either. Chances of him really appearing in this cantina are (let's be frank) slim, but it doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

[looks at Admiral Zaarin in a half-threatening, half-welcoming way]

So what's it to be? Are you the real Admiral Zaarin or are you a master of disguise?

Guest Hu Man Bing

[to Zaarin]

What an attractive plastic duck you have there, undercover person masquerading as Dead Imperial Admiral Zaarin. Would you like to trade your fetching plastic duck for any of my "GalactéMon" trading cards?

I've got "Shootachu" and "FlyMyTIE", the Imperial fighter pilot GalactéMon, and also "Toke-a-few" and "Puffaspliff" the Drug dealer GalactéMon. Any two of these could be yours for the plastic duck!

Guest Redwing

**panicks and desperately bangs on teleporter** No, no! I can't be stuck here! I'd rather be stuck at Otoh Gunga!

------------------

[To party] Well, we can just wait a few days. Anyone got some ideas of what to do?

[to Rwos] oh yeah, your flux interlink matrix is decoupled from your isodine power relay and your E.P.S relay. You need to re-couple it.

Guest Redwing

My teleporter doesn't run on isodine.

------------------

Guest Rogue 9

if you reverse the plasma flow flux on your quantum accelerator and patch it through the E.P.S secondaries it should allow temporary funtionality biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue 9

if you reverse the plasma flow flux on your quantum accelerator and patch it through the E.P.S secondaries it should allow temporary funtionality biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Archived