Home

The Cantina Scenario

Deac

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[To tyrnl] He's always that way... brain got melted and only Dr Evazan dared try to fix it. Like an evil Bob the Builder.

[To Party] Ok people, let's go! To the museum!

Valuable art, fabulous adventure with DEAC STARKILLER(people cheer) and Pez dispensers await us! To my ship-the Starhawk!

Guest Rogue 9

[To DEAC] if you don't mind I'll go in my x-wing, my speed is almost double yours so I won't have a problem keeping up.

[To Tyrnl] I suggest you do the same the more firepower we have the better.

Guest emupiett

[to HORN] That is exactly what I was going to ask. I wanted to take my X-Wing. I just feel safer.

*Goes into repair building and pays repair men.*

[to repair men] Thanks guys. Keep the change.

Guest Rogue 9

right then, I'll just slave my nav system over to the starhawk and we can be on our way, I'll be asleep in the cockpit, if anyone needs me make lots of noise

(The fleet drops out of hyperspace over Algavor. They land in landing bay 6773 and the party assembles in the Starhawk as it is the largest ship)

[To Party] Ok, this is how we get in. The only entrance is at the front and the cameras will try to catch us. We have an ion storm for 98 minutes starting at 23:00 so the camera are out. Once we're in, you grab what you can. Everybody pair up. Mosari, you're with me. Once the storms over we have to get out. If you're not out by 25:00 we lift off without you and meet up back on Mos Eisly. Any Questions?

*Picks up Deac's Lightsaber*

Guest Rogue 9

[To Deac] Message Recieved, and if you need to go ahead and leave without me I have my X-Wing and can punch through anything the Imperials put up...*Ignites Own Lightsaber, Feral grin spreads across face*

Guest Rogue 9

hmmmmmm, what am I going to do with my lightsaber, while your blaster pistol can kill from a distance, my lightsaber will bisect someone but cauterize the wound instantly so the can scream for awhile scaring there would be rescuers away...

Guest emupiett

[to HORN and MOSARI] Ok guys, cut the chatter! Horn, you're with me.

*Takes out blaster.*

[to himself] This might come in handy.

[to DEAC] Ok. I'll meet at precisely 25:00.

Guest Rogue 9

Okay, I'll be careful to miss the...*CLANG<FONT SIZE=3>,CLANG</FONT><FONT SIZE=5>,Clang</FONT><FONT SIZE=1>,Clang*...Oops

[To party, whispering] Ok, Alarms are out... Go!

*Cuts glass with lightsaber and touches the Force Stone. Turns gold momentarily and smiles*

[to party] My powers are back.

*Alarms go off. Deac draws blaster as well as saber and puts stone in pocket( you can carry as many plundered items as you want until you get to the ships). Stormtroopers run in*

[To Party] Heads up! Stormies inbound!

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] Nice one, Starkiller! wink.gif

*Runs for cover and starts blasting the stormies with his ultra-accurate modified DL-44.*

[yells to HORN and DEAC] Cover me!

*Starts running toward stormtroopers (a la Han Solo) and blasting them. When he's close enough, he does a flying somersault jump over them, and when he lands, finishes them off from the back.*

Guest Rogue 9

Horn also able to use force powers again, projects and illusion into the lead Stormtroopers mind, makeing him think I am holding a Thermal Detonator with a dead mans switch, he warns his fellow troopers and they run down the Hall, giveing us some time to plan our escape.

Guest emupiett

*Ternyl sets blaster to vaporize and aims it at the Lead Stormtrooper.*

[to Trooper] You've seen how good I am with my blaster. Tell your "friends" to go back to their posts and mind their own business. If not. . . well, then. . . let's just say your dead body won't even be here.

[to HORN] Don't worry. I've got him covered. Go get your Treasures. I'll take what I want on the way out.

*raids gift shop*

Ooooooooo they got the rare purple Empopers, and a Ewok one... OH OH OH and a .... anakin skywalker who the hell is this? no matter, i will take that too.

[To R9] dont forget the Wookie Cookies,and Darth Malts!

[This message has been edited by K_Kinnison (edited March 06, 2001).]

Guest emupiett

*The stormtroopers finally leave the party alone. Ternyl runs to the museum and grabs only one thing: the most beautiful stone of all (not the force stone).*

[to Himself] This is perfect for her.

[to the others] So, are we done here, or are we going to save the twi'leks?

[This message has been edited by emupiett (edited March 06, 2001).]

Guest Hu Man Bing

Hu Man Bing - an evil Imperial pilot who is only quasi-evil, half-heartedly Imperial, and whole-heartedly a pilot. He is about 5'8" and wears a TIE pilot flight suit. At the moment, he is not armed except for his side pistol. He is carrying a small grey urn or tank in his arms, and seems worried about something.

[ambles onto scene with a perplexed look on his face]

*click* Hey, are any of you guys good with xenobiology, yet able to keep a potentially ruinous secret for a substantial sum of Imperial credits? I have an embarrassing problem. and I can't let my officer know about it. *click*

------------------

If the Rebels actually won, they'd be out of a job.

[To Party] Imp! We only have 20 mins to get outta here!

Grabs gold statue, hits the unfreezer button on the twi'lek slabs, leaps of Hu man Bing, puts lightsaber in front of his neck and holds balster behind his head.

[To party] We have a hostage! Shall we shove him in the carbonite?

[To Bing] You'd better hope we just cut off your hands and stun you!

Archived