Home

Stuck at Nar Shaddaa

Yoderrrr

You have to do enough quests to get the attention of the Exchange.

This will trigger a cutscene where Visquis invites you to his private room in the Jek Jek Tarr. From there you will wind up gassed, gassed again, electrocuted, held hostage on a strange ship, hunted, lost, and found before finally meeting with Zez Kai El

If you can handle the spoilers, check Game Banshee's Walkthrough for more details.

• 2 months later...
Well, the Jedi Master rather comes to you after you have dealt with the bounty hunters and the Exchange. Did you meet G0-T0 yet?

That's funny, I have neither met the exchange, gone to GOTO's yacht, nor dealt with the bounty hunters, and I've already become a Jedi Master, AND trained Atton to become a Jedi, but I did go to every other planet before going to Nar Shadaa for hte first time, maybe that makes a difference, hmm....

That's funny, I have neither met the exchange, gone to GOTO's yacht, nor dealt with the bounty hunters, and I've already become a Jedi Master, AND trained Atton to become a Jedi, but I did go to every other planet before going to Nar Shadaa for hte first time, maybe that makes a difference, hmm....

No he is talking about Zez-Kai Ell. One of the Jedi Masters that banished the Exile.

Archived