Home

Anyone else want a NJO Expansion?

SaintVezner

This thread has probably already been made before and for that I apologize. I mostly just want to see how much interest there is for a NJO expansion to EaW.

There is a thread on this at the Lucasarts forums:

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=112650&start=0

In any case, I think an EaW expansion set during the NJO era would be very cool. Anyone else agree?

Then why is the Eclipse, SSD, and many other post RoTJ ships in their? I don't a thing in front of me, but the Eclpise was built after I believe. Even if it was begun before RoTJ, it certiantly wouldn't have been done. But I actually misrread. I thought it was Return he was talking about. It's early here. But yuea, a NEW JEDI ORDER expansiojn woyuld be awesome. I misread. My bad.

they already said that FoC will take place in RotJ and a few more years, and that the Eclipse we are seeing is in fact a prototype version, wich will have scence since Eclipse is just the name of the ship class, and well that wouldn't be the first prototype of a super weapon, ship or whatever.

Maybe not everything will be cannon with this game, but somethings will be, and the ppl in petroy are trying hard to make something new (not just a remake of all the SW material we already have) but without messing to much the SW universe. Being an RTS make things a little bit harder for them, and since there are so many fans out there it will be impossible to make all of them happy, not even Lucas could and he's the mastermind of all SW.

Archived