Home

lechuck shtick becoming to obvius

NiKo

what the next MI needs is not a new hero (as some of you said) but a new villian. the whole "lechuck comig back from the death" buisness is becoming to overused and obvius. i say we need a NEW villian. maybe Largo, or Rottingham. or how about someone so powerfull, that le chuck is his servant.

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited April 01, 2001).]

I'd hate it if Lechuck found someone more powerful than him. I think he should have someone who is less powerful, but still a voodoo zombie like Lechuck. Maybe some kind of evil sprit.

------------------

Thrip1.jpg

It depends on whether the game is the last in the series. I think the last game should something really good for the final showdown, but it has to be against Le Chuck.

Otherwise I think (actually it sorta comes from Harry Potter) that Le Chuck should be rebuilding himself, maybe even for the showdown. That means that you rarely see Le Chuck until the end, only his deputies. I don't know who helps him but MAYBE one could be Elaines parent (are they dead? I haven't played the first monkey islands). I thought that because in MI4 Heratio dosen't like her parents. Anyway they want her to marry Le Chuck so that they can be welcomed into hell!

------------------

mafexsig.jpg

well in this fan game im making, you play as lechuck when he was alive. and well, when he dies and goes to hell, the devil tells him that he is a chosen one to represent satan in his world qonquer, bringing dead spirits back to life. but to do so he must marry a governor. so thats when guybrush interfeers in this plan and thats why lechuck has to get rid of him...well something like that, i cant really remember the order of things... tongue.gif

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

it is clear my piraty mates. his new(ish) nemisis should be none other than ...wait for it...murray, everyones favourite skull. ah hah you say, but he has no body. he is no danger. but alas i say, lechuck is far to evil and powerfull to simply go quietly so lechuck will aid murray by carrying him around in some sort of box type thing.

Archived