Home

Ingame buddies list

Relenzo2

• 1 year later...

This is something I've been wondering about, myself. The literature just says that you have to do it from the Player List while in the game, but when I go into the Player List while in-game, there are no options I can find to affect the Buddy List at all. If I hadn't gotten a couple of Buddy-List requests, then I'd think it was just a pretend feature... I'm not even entirely sure what it does in the first place.

Anyone know how to use the Buddy List?

J~TH

• 3 weeks later...

While in game... click <TAB>. This will bring up the player list. Then click (might be right click) on the player's name that you wish to add to your buddy list. <Add to buddy list> button should now show. For a player to accept your invitation, they must go into their buddy list and they'll see the pending invite.

Personally, I just use XFIRE. I know many who say they've accepted and sent invitations that never registered.. or took. They repeatedly had to keep inviting. I think they incorporated the system with the realization, that players look for each other online. I don't think it works as well as they had planned.

Archived