Home

Only Fools and Horses

Diego Varen

Does anyone like this show? I live in England, so it is shown sometimes on BBC1 and I always watch. It has been my favourite Comedy of all time and because it is my favourite, I own Series 1-7 on DVD. I plan to get the Christmas Specials at Christmas.

If anyone likes Only Fools and Horses, discuss it here.

My Favourite Episodes of each Series:

Series 1: The Second Time Around: Great acting from all, Rodney is very funny and Del is too. Even though they've just started (Fourth Episode), it is a glimmer of light that is too come.

Series 2: A Losing Streak: Del has a losing streak and he believes that he will soon get a winning streak. This Episode has me hanging over the seat everytime.

Series 3: Who's A Pretty Boy: The canary Episode. This has me laughing all the time. Unfortunately, this would be the last of Grandad, before he died and before Uncle Albert came in on Series 4 (Except the Christmas Episode).

Series 4: Sleeping Dogs Lie: Del and Rodney have to look after Bioycie and Marlene's dog, Duke. They think it is only a Puppy, until they find out it's a Great Dane. A funny line from Del and Rodney (Rodney has thrown Duke's tennis balls for fetch and Rodney asks Del should he get them):

"Del should I get his balls?"

"Oy you leave em alone."

Series 5: The Longest Night/Video Nasty: Two great Episodes. The Longest Night is when Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert are suspected for stealing and are kept in the security office for fourteen hours. Video Nasty is when Rodney is trying to make a video for a theatre company and is excited about it. Until Del makes it public.

Series 6: Chain Gang: Nearly everyone is in this Episode and Del and co have a business arrangement with a man and all goes well. Until they find out he's a con man.

Series 7: Three Men, a Woman and a Baby: The final Episode before the two Christmas Trilogies to follow. Del and Raquel have a baby boy, called Damien (Whenever Rodney is with him, the Omen theme plays). A happy and funny Episode, but it wasn't the end.

I'll do my least favourite later.

Archived