Home

Audio extraction

de_budding

can some one help... >.<

i been tryign for a while to extract teh sound FX from one of teh old indiana jones games (i think city of atlantis is teh one i need') some one sent me to this and i have tried 'scumm revisited' but couldnt get anywhere. can any one show me how to obtain teh audio from te game or show me where i cna get it form?

dan x

He's referring to the large amount of typos in your post

i been tryign for a while to extract teh sound FX from one of teh old indiana jones games (i think city of atlantis is teh one i need') some one sent me to this and i have tried 'scumm revisited' but couldnt get anywhere. can any one show me how to obtain teh audio from te game or show me where i cna get it form?

It creates a much better impression and you are more likely to get a response if you put a little more effort into your post (capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, spelling mistakes). It would only take half a minute to check your post before submitting. One or two mistakes are alright, but you spelt 'the' wrong 5 times ;).

Sorry that I can't help you with your problem.. I'm just giving advice that will help you recieve a response in future from people who can help you :)

Archived