Home

How do i pay to play this game?

jakus

I heard everywhere that you get the first month of galaxies free, but when I try to subscribe It asks me for How long I want to Pay for eg ! month, 3months etc. And then it says I accept to be billed for £9.95 or whatever, so how do i sought this out? I want to play for the first month...FREE! and then I can decide on how long to pay for! I recently played the trial and then uninstalled it then installed The galaxies game, But it still says im using the trial and not the full game! Do i have to wait for the trial to end before I install the full game? or is it that because I played the trial I cant get the first month Free? Please help someone!

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you have installed the trial, you must wait for that to end, before you embark on the full game. Once you do this, your subscription starts. I STRONGLY recommend that you do NOT sign up for anything more than 3 months because when you get bored of it, you cant get a refund.

DMUK

OK please someone help because my station account is downloading a patch which will take ten+ hours yet i downloaded that patch yesterday, how do i stop it and how do i play the game i have it installed!!!!HELP!

PLease is there any way of playing this game without all the patches?and is there a wayt o stop it automatically downloading a patch?

Well thanks for trying to welcome me but i aint ever going to get into the star wars galaxies game, its really annoying! so on average doea it take everyone else two whole days to play the game? thats presumming the game works after all this annoyance. Is this the game? the game is infact a game of patience of which i have had loads up until this point! there isnt really a game is there? its all just a big scam!

I dont know how anyone has actually got to play this game!

Jakus, I think I know the solution to your problem, as I had a similiar one. Try this:

1. Select the START button.

2. Select RUN.

3. Type in "msconfig" [without the "]

4. Press OK

5. Select the STARTUP tab.

6. For Windows 98/ME, uncheck all boxes EXCEPT for SCANREGISTRY and SYSTEM TRAY. If you use Windows XP, click on the disable all button.

7.Hit apply and then OK. Restart the computer when prompted, then try the game again.

Also, although it doesn't mention this in those steps, when you restart, go back to the control panel and uncheck anything that might've re-checked itself, DON'T restart, and CTRL+ALT+Delete any programs with that name running.

Archived