Home

Rank 99?!

Joshi

I think one of the harder levels to find figments in is Milla's Dance Party. Between the crazy colors and moving light patterns, they can be hard to locate. The figments in the Race segment blend into the background too well and I had to do the race about 10 to 15 times to find them all.

The tough part about Waterloo World is figuring how to get the figments high up in the air (aside from that one well-hidden fairy figment). But it can be done.

The apples are quite easy actually, you just have to punch the trees (or the streched canvas bewteen the trees) about 5 or 6 times to get all the figments down to ground level, and then just collect them up. (5 or 6 because I like to play it safe).

The apples are quite easy actually, you just have to punch the trees (or the streched canvas bewteen the trees) about 5 or 6 times to get all the figments down to ground level, and then just collect them up. (5 or 6 because I like to play it safe).

You can also try whomping the canvas that is stretched between the trees from both sides, front and back, to make sure you get all the apple figments from each tree.

Joshi,

It's too bad you didn't keep any of your saved games. I discovered that Raz's Journal keeps track of the brains for you. On the third page of the journal, if you hit the "F" button, a list of the brains pops up, looking like the Scavenger Hunt list. It shows which camper's brain has been returned by showing you their picture. If you haven't found the brain, there's a black cut-out in the shape of the camper's head.

Yes, I'm aware of that, which is hwo i knew I only had one brain left to get, but unfortunately, I didn't know whose and I didn't know where it was.

And it wasn't a matter of me not keeping my saved games, as, instead, me just writing over old savegames.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived