Home

Ask me about anything! I'm here to help!

NiKo:

Hello! On this topic you can ask me not only about Monkey Island, but about any game! Actually you can ask me about ANYTHING YOU WANT! Just post some replies and i'll answer your questions! Check this page every day and you'll get replies! Come on try it! wink.gif

Okay heres how it works:

Lets say you are X and this is your reply:

"Monkey Island 4 doesn't work? What should I do?"

I will be checking this page everyday and I'll here reply something like this:

"To X:

Maybe your computer needs upgrading or you should re-install the game! Have you checked the minimum requirments yet! Are your drivers properly installed! Your computer probably needs repairing! And make shore you don't start editing the game!..."

Stuff like that!!

But as I said you can ask me about anything! Not only about Monkey Island!

Suggestion: GRIM FANDANGO SOLUTION

MONKEY ISLAND SOLUTION

IDEAS FOR GAMES

SIMS

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

HAHAHAHA!!! YOU SUCKERS!!! I DARE YOU TO BAN ME (I KNOW YOU CAN)!!! I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M STUPID!!! I'M NOT EVEN USING MY OWN X-NET ACOUNT!!! ACTUALLY I'M NOT EVEN USING MY OWN COMPUTER!!! I'M A LOONER BUT I GO TO INTERNET CAFES VERY OFTEN!!! tongue.gif

I KNOW THAT I'M AN IDIOT, THAT'S WHY I WRITE ALL THIS STUPID THINGS!

I DO KNOW YOU ARE ALL FRIENDS: IT'S GREAT TO HAVE FRIENDS BUT YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT ME BECAUSE I'M A JERK!!! tongue.gif

TO NiKo:

I'm not the real NiKo!!! I'm just a FaKo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited September 22, 2001).]

Originally posted by NiKo::

HAHAHAHA!!! YOU SUCKERS!!! I DARE YOU TO BAN ME (IF YOU CAN)!!! I DON'T CARE!!! AND THAT'S NOT MY REAL ADRESS AT ALL!!! I'M NOT EVEN USING MY OWN X-NET ACOUNT!!! ACTUALLY I'M NOT EVEN USING MY OWN COMPUTER!!! BUT I GO TO INTERNET CAFES VERY OFTEN!!! tongue.gif

BUT I DO KNOW YOUR ADRESSES: IT'S DEFINITLY JERKS STREET!!! tongue.gif

TO NiKo:

I'm the real NiKo!!! you're just a FaKo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! tongue.gif

you want me to ban you? ok. if you dont shut you mouth i will ban you, very simple. you have been warned

*cuddles NiKo* It's ok hunny, relax, if this wanker wants to ignore you then you ignore him biggrin.gif It's quite simple really

Look what you've done NiKo: mad.gif You've made the real NiKo upset, and I'm not the kinda person you wanna mess with smile.gif I'm the ultimate Aussie ********* mad.gif So I'm willing to give you another chance, except be warned, I don't play nicely sometimes. See this is why I would make a great mod hehehehe... jk biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

NiKo: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU'RE USING MY NAME, HOW DARE YOU?????? GET ****ED YOU USLESS ****ING WANKER, THIS IS MY NAME AND MY BORED, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO IMMATATE ME, I KNOW YOU WANNA BE ME COZ IM SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ARE, BUT LETS FACE IT, IM THE ONLY NIKO SO A BIG GET ****ED TO YOU

------------------

Archived