Home

A really cool idea for Monkey Island 5

Guybrush Treewood

Guybrish Stripwood sucks. I fink Manny (from Greem Fandango) shood B the main caraktir. In fact I fink Guybrish shood B a janitor in scene 13 of the game.

LeChuck sucks too. I fink he shood B called LeSuck and have a beeg vaquim cleenir insted o' a flemeeng hed.

Elaine shood B a bad caraccktiir and B calld Hellaine and have red demonically changeled red skin.

Murray shood B Salavdor (from Grim Fantastico) and have only a head. (Murray is no so bad butt I fink dat Salvador will make the game more idiotic.)

Okay,heres the storky:

TITLE: THE SMELLY GIM SOCKS OF MONKEY ISLAND 5

One dey LeSuck bay a per o' smelly Gim Socks and useses it 2 steenk up the city of Monkey Island. Da mayir of Monkey Island gets mad and giveseseses heem a fine o' 2000 simoleons. Then he getts mad and goes howm 2 pley SimCity 3000 butt he looseses end makes a angree noise. Manny picks up his Salavador from da teble end craks hes wendow and travles 4 yeers to stop LeSuck. On da wey he must fite Hellaine the evil queen o' Heck. After he deefetes the bad LeSuck he goes home end wacheses Tea.V.

DA END.

..............HA..HAHHAHAHAHHHhaahAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH!!!!!! oth58.gif

what a moron!!! Oh god....HAHA!!my side hurts now!! HAHAAH

*wipe tears*

oh man, HAHA! rhappy41.gif bann this shmuck Grannen

------------------

reflectionsig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited September 22, 2001).]

it isnt hard to see that "NiKo:" is really guybrush treewood. ahem, isnt it sorta strange that "Niko:" said "dont ban him he is funny" and both "NiKo:" and Guybrush Treewood said "I like to **** you off NiKo." you are very transparent.

Hey, your village in Romania called, their idiot is missing.

[This message has been edited by Guybrush122 (edited September 22, 2001).]

Originally posted by NiKo::

I'M SHAKIN' I'M SHAKING!!!

Originally posted by NiKo:

*pulls giant vibrator out of NiKo:'s ass*

there, that will quit the shaking,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THAT WAS GREAT biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived