Home

Message for Grannen

NiKo:

Originally posted by NiKo::

Hey STORKEN!!! His password doesn't work!!! What's his REAL password???

*ahem* THERE IS ALREADY A NiKo HERE! And when storken told you grannens password....HE WAS JOKING YOU DUMB F*CK! Like we would tell you a mod's password? We dont even know the password! Man, you are thick. Listen, **** off or find another name.

*steaming*

*boiling*

*exploding!!!*

THATS IT YOU ******** ** **S &*** son of a **** with a big **** and a small **** go **** a ***** or a **** with your ***** using a ****** and some soap you ****!!!

i'm starting to hate my own name mad.gif

------------------

reflectionsig.JPG

THAT'S IT! YOU ARE REALLY STUPID! IF YOU CAN'T TELL ME HIS PASSWORD THEN GET LOST AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Leave US alone you sh!t head. you make me sick...."whats grannens password" LIKE WE

FU(KING KNOW? And we wouldnt even tell you, why do you think he has a password? SO NO ONE CAN LOG ON AS HIM, DUMBSH!T what kind of a person asks for someone elses password for his own sake? pathetic.

"SUNTETI NISTE PROSTI IMPUTITI SI DEMENTI!!! MAI LASATI-MA ODATA MAI PROSTILOR!!! NAM MAI VAZUT ASA NISTE TAMPITI CA VOI!!!"

THAT'S ROMANIAN FOR ********* BEEP ******!!!

do you think we give a rats a$$? man, either you are going through some weird sorta male PMS or you need some hemeriod cream......FAST!

hahahaha, you guys should really stop sp***ing. hahaha, NiKo: is providing ME with a laugh riot... and we all know thats what's important wink.gif

but really... Grannen's Cat's son's name is Spotty, you figure out the two numbers smile.gif

dumbass biggrin.gif

------------------

Givenchy_hdsafe.gif

FrenchyD

"I am leaving the forum to because all cool peolpe are doing it" ~DeadEyeDave smile.gif

Archived