Home

Selectale Alien PCs

HK-87

Should there be alien Player Characters?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be alien Player Characters?

• God Yes!
    • No Way!

----=== Should there be selectable alien pcs in Kotor 3 =----

I'd like to hear your thoughts! Me, I personally wish for them to put a few humanoid species, twi'lek, zabrak, sullustan, rodian, etc. But, the real question is, what do YOU think?

:sprobe: May The Maker watch over you. :sprobe:

Heck yeah, I agree with Master Kavar that if it limits other options it may not be a good idea, but if we could have all the options we had (preferably more) in the human range IN ADDITION TO Alien PC choices, I would really enjoy that. I usually play as human myself, but I did enjoy playing a light-sided Serpent Sith a couple of times. I think it would add something to the replayability, especially if there were certain bonuses to certain races and dialogs changed according to the players choice of race. I think it would be very cool to become an Aqualish Jedi, or even a Quarren Jedi (imagine the special force powers you might get as a result of all those head tentacles, like hmmm ... Master Electric Head?) There's something intrigueing about the possibility of becoming a badass Bith too....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within reason. The less grotesque ones. Just about what you got to play in Star Wars Galaxies with the exception of Ithorians. I like Ithorians, but I seriously doubt your Ithorian would have much charisma in leading a group. And imagine your female party members fighting over you, fellas, when you have an elephant like snout and talk like you have an iron lung. Just a little weird....not too weird. Mix it up.

I agree with Foley, and i'll take my time to explain:

The humans in Star Wars aren't in a particulary good position. They are slaves, low-life's etc, while the aliens are the real 'bosses' around. For example the Hutts, Yuuzhan Vong, etc.

Several brave men (Skywalker epoch, Solo-clan etc) rise above their human mediocre level and bring galaxy changing effects in motion.

That's cool and THAT's what I want to play: A human who can change things. :)

The Original Trilogy shows that this isn't the case. In fact, it is the exact opposite.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived