Home

The Music Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RD = Razputin's Domain. That's where you are.

And if we're talking about music....

HIGH ON THE HILL WAS A LONELY GOATHERD, LAYEE ODL, LAYEE ODL LAYEEO!

Oh my god. I'm so out of it. I knew THAT. Well, I've just been seeing RD threads around and and (Is embarrassed)

It's koo. I'm just glad you didn't make fun of me for singing somthing from Sound Of Music.

Funny story I have with the Sound of Music. You see, my friends and I annoy the crap out of our insanely tall guy friend by singing the Sound of Music. So, of course, I love that musical!

I never noticed that title really... what is the sound of music anyway?

Singin' in the Rain isn't that bad either.

...The sound of music..is music? lulz, never really thought about it.

I also have an insanely tall guy friend! Are we the same person or somthing?

We just might be. I have a twin!

My insanely tall guy friend is 6'5". And he's a hippie...but always wears plaid/flannel.

What about yours?

I actually liked some of their music. Sorta lame I know. The lesbain idea was cool, but they were both beat. So it was a moot point. But lesbains are always a plus.

But I like techno or rock music. Something with a good beat. And female vocals. Not sure why. Sort of gay, I know. But screw you. Ace of Base, Jem, Natasha Bedingfield, Lacuna Coil, Lullacry, ladytron, Taproot, ATB, Evanessence, Xandria, Leaves Eyes, Holly Valance, Milk INC, anything that sounds good.

But I think I've already posted this. So here's something new. I also like hershy bars.

I bought an iTunes card yesterday! And have made quite a bit of purchases.

-You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse

-Sixteen Going on Seventeen from Sound of Music

-Everything by Michael Buble

-Grace Kelly by Mika

-starlight by freezepop

-The rest of Flood(Road Movie to Berlin, Theme from Flood, Someone Keeps Moving My Chair, Hearing Aid, Hot Cha, Women and Men, Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love) by They Might be Giants. And I got the rest of those songs for 2 dollars!

Archived