Home

Custom Armour.

Halo_92

Venom! I swear, you used to be here every day, and now I hardly ever see you.

And digimon? Dude. Pokemon is where it's at.

rofl- thanks milo, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to notice that someone realised...

it's because i have a job now, and am working myself towards a move to america :D ive been doing full time 9-5 for god knows how many weeks, and when i get home i just crash out on xbox live on jkja.so i've sort of drifted away from the forums abit, but when i get back to 6 form i'll be hopping abck on during every IT lesson :D

and screw pokémon, that lost the plot after it moved onto the whole johto gold/silver thing. whereas digimon never had a plot, therefore making it much easier to follow ;)

rofl- thanks milo, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to notice that someone realised...

it's because i have a job now, and am working myself towards a move to america :D ive been doing full time 9-5 for god knows how many weeks, and when i get home i just crash out on xbox live on jkja.so i've sort of drifted away from the forums abit, but when i get back to 6 form i'll be hopping abck on during every IT lesson :D

and screw pokémon, that lost the plot after it moved onto the whole johto gold/silver thing. whereas digimon never had a plot, therefore making it much easier to follow ;)

A full time job? Ouch, aren't you only like 16? That can't be fun.

Why're you trying to move over here?

• 2 months later...

Archived