Home

So this internet thing.

Joshi

I've heard many great things about the Internet, thinking of getting one myself, sounds like a good deal, may even make myself one of those inter-web pages!

Okay, so, I've just started a new job and just moved into a new apartment and I want to get the internet installed. So my questions to all UK based forumites (although chime in wherever you're from just to hear about your ISP experiences), which do you think would be the best provider and why? Also who are you with and are you happy with the service?

I'm basically looking for something fairly priced (I'm thinking cheap, but I could go higher for better service or connection) which has a fairly high usage allowance (although unlimited would be preferable, I don't think 2 Gig's is enough), with a connection of anything including and above 2Mb (although 8 sounds nice, but I can live very easily with 2... maybe even 1).

Now, I'm not getting you to do all the work, I am looking myself, but with my internet access limited at the moment to at work when I should be... you know, working, I could sure use your help.

Thanking you in advanced (because I'm cockey that way), Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator.

;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is aol.com your email domain?

No, I'm a gMail user, never used AOL in my life.

But if you knew and wouldn't want to admit that you knew, you certainly would ask!

Right, but knowing about something like that doesn't come close to the humiliation of someone revealing what it is to the world... so why don't you just do that... if you even know what it is and didn't just make it up.

Although for the record, I actually do have no idea what you're on about... unless this really is about the fact that I use Photoshop and you think the Gimp is better... which would be just a little weird.

Right, but knowing about something like that doesn't come close to the humiliation of someone revealing what it is to the world... so why don't you just do that... if you even know what it is and didn't just make it up.

But if that were truely the most humiliating action for me to take, you would have never suggested it! However, since you did suggest this course of action, you just want to remove your head out the noose I've prepared (so to speak)! Ha, gotcha!

Although for the record, I actually do have no idea what you're on about... unless this really is about the fact that I use Photoshop and you think the Gimp is better... which would be just a little weird.

Oh, little Joshi tries to set up a distraction! Noted as futile...

although there's no way I would ever want to have more bodily contact with you than with my trusted fists

The sweat-talk from last night sounded a bit differently...

But if that were truely the most humiliating action for me to take, you would have never suggested it! However, since you did suggest this course of action, you just want to remove your head out the noose I've prepared (so to speak)! Ha, gotcha!

Oh, little Joshi tries to set up a distraction! Noted as futile...

So it's not that then, okay then, in that case I have no idea.

Now since curiosity is a greater force than fear of abject humiliation (for curiosity can kill cats, and possibly other small things) I'd say I would suggest it, no matter how humiliating.

Either way, the public doesn't know so for now, my humiliation lies in limbo.

Pillow talk is done through sweat now? Learn something new every day.

Now since curiosity is a greater force than fear of abject humiliation (for curiosity can kill cats, and possibly other small things) I'd say I would suggest it, no matter how humiliating.

Or you just want to bring me on a wrong track! Because that's what I would do if I were in a similar situation and since we two aren't that different, that must be it!

Pillow talk is done through sweat now? Learn something new every day.

Yep, if you were there, you would know that we sweated like hell... :naughty:

Bar the obvious chav ones, that's the worst retort you could possibly use... its basically a slightly tweaked version of the following

Chav--> :moped <OY, DICKED! UR MUM!)

Some Random--> :indif: <...You suck, man)

Chav--> :cool: <Thats not what ur mum were sayin last nite) :lol:

Random--> :mad: <What?! DUDE! THAT F*CKING SUCKED!) *Belly-Punch*

Heheh... look at 'em go!

And don't you mean sweet talk? You silly man, you. You are very silly man!

Also, Joshi, McCoy was not referring to anything inparticular, he was just pointing out that you are... like... a wolly or something. BUT! You had a guilty consience, meaning you really did something or something. Are you really a ladyboy?

Okay, why is everyone under the assumption I did something? McCoy said 'blah blah blah at least' and I called him on it. Have none of you realised by now that I'm dangerously paranoid?

And McCoy, if we two aren't that different you would tell me.

Okay, why is everyone under the assumption I did something? McCoy said 'blah blah blah at least' and I called him on it.

I'd rather you called me directly... :naughty:

Have none of you realised by now that I'm dangerously paranoid?

That doesn't mean I'm notthey aren't after you...

And McCoy, if we two aren't that different you would tell me.

"That different" doesn't imply "completely twins-like similar"...

But it does let me see through your (not that smart, I must unfortunately say) plot...

Archived