Home

Info???

Master Dana13

Actually I had a thoery on making cheats work in the xbox! In the xbox you still have a swkotor2.ini file right? Well if you modified that and enabled cheats you might be able to make it work, that is if you can successfully hook up a keyboard to the xbox. It is just a theory though it might not work at all, but if any of you want to test that theory go ahead and have at it. Just tell me how it worked!:D

Actually I had a thoery on making cheats work in the xbox! In the xbox you still have a swkotor2.ini file right? Well if you modified that and enabled cheats you might be able to make it work, that is if you can successfully hook up a keyboard to the xbox. It is just a theory though it might not work at all, but if any of you want to test that theory go ahead and have at it. Just tell me how it worked!:D

That could just may be be possible... now, if you could mod a 360, it'd be even easier.

Of course... that would also mean that you'd have to tweak the keybindings somehow... and since I'm not a modder, I dunno if that can be done.

-- Griffinhart

Archived