Home

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Diego Varen

Does anyone own this on PS2, Xbox or whatever else it's on? I do. I first saw twice and thought, I'll give this a try. It is one of the best Games I've ever played. It has a great Storyline, Sound and Levels. I'm currently on Istanbul: The Secret of the Mosque: Part 2, thanks to this walkthrough. Discuss the Game here, since the Indiana Jones Forum isn't busy (I like the Films, but I haven't seen them in ages).

I played and beat that game a while back, and I agree that it's great.

I didn't use walkthroughs or any hints, though. They may be tempting, but it's just more fun and satisfying to figure it out on your own, IMHO. Besides, they spoil the plot.

Try to resist the temptation, my friend-you'll be glad that you did!

PS: I think they did a great job finding a voice actor that sounded a lot like Harrison Ford!

I played and beat that game a while back, and I agree that it's great.

I didn't use walkthroughs or any hints, though. They may be tempting, but it's just more fun and satisfying to figure it out on your own, IMHO. Besides, they spoil the plot.

Try to resist the temptation, my friend-you'll be glad that you did!

PS: I think they did a great job finding a voice actor that sounded a lot like Harrison Ford!

Sorry, but it is quite challenging. Anyway, the voice actor was very good and he lived up to Harrison Ford. His name was *gets out Manual* David Esch.

Archived