Home

6 different reskins

Darth Dragoon

That's asking alot of people. In all honesty, why can't you do it yourself if you believe Alpha Channels are all you'll need?

Mod notice: "Why" is not a valid response in the Requests forum. Behold, paragraph 6 in the rules. Do, or do not. There is no why. :) -mkb

@mkb: Woops. Been a while since I read those... *shudder* rules... it (probably) won't happen again.

I don't know if alpha channeling out his limbs would work...never heard of using that to make something invisible. Although I suppose it could.

I haven't looked at his texture and UV map, but it seems likely that at least parts of his arms are using the same section of the map, so you couldn't have one arm missing withought also losing part of the other, unless you remapped him.

One way or another, you'd need several new appearance.2da entries for each one if they're for a mod that uses them all, and his limbs would still technically be there.

('Tis just a scratch!)

Making them 'cut off' that way would leave holes that would show transparent inside of the body, right?
Indeed. As far as I'm aware neither KotOR game has capped models. It's not a necessary feature when all limbs are going to stay securely attached to the model's body. As a result you would have a gaping hole wherever you "alphaed" an extremity off, allowing you to see straight through to the inside of the model.

Trust me, it would look awful. You could do it, but it wouldn't look very good at all.

Archived