Home

[TSL] Darth Talon (WIP)

nineball

No problem nineball, I was juat glad I could be of some help to this awesome looking mod. Hey also Krimsyn I think was just a little upset and thought you forgot about him, he is actually a pretty nice person once you get to talking to him. So anyway though again great work I love the character skins you did a totally awesome job and I hope that you get your mod into filefront soon so that I can upload and review it!:thumbsup:

P.S.:Also I wish they taught modding in pre-school, I would have been a straight A+ student.:lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey nineball, i downloaded your mod and it is fantastic. but there is one slight flaw. The dancer outfit skin uses a muchlighter skintone than the head, and the darkside version doesn't have all the tattoes on it.

I downloaded it from fileplanet before the official release from the link you provided. Is this going to be fixed before the official release? or was it an oversight? or something else entirely?

Posting my private email to you in a public forum was an extremely rude and immature thing to do.

~snip~

If I had intended to discuss my reservations on this forum I would have done so, but I didn't because this is not the place to be having this conversation

~snip~

Agreed. I have edited the above post, and as you see.. parts of yours ;) If something like this happens again, let one of the moderators know or report the post. ~ ChAiNz.2da

Archived