Home

I Found Jolee In The Refugee Sector

RaV™

*throws murder threat*

Here, have another one. Come on guys, lay off him. i really doubt he would make thread about this if he was talking about the same NPCs as you. Whereas i'm not to sure on this, could there be a possibility of a glitch he's foubnd?

*throws murder threat*

Here, have another one. Come on guys, lay off him. i really doubt he would make thread about this if he was talking about the same NPCs as you. Whereas i'm not to sure on this, could there be a possibility of a glitch he's foubnd?

Keep in mind that the Jolee model is not in TSL. With that in mind, I'm curious to what he thinks looks like Jolee. ;)

There are 14 lazy people in this thread who can't be bothered getting it themselves.. Including me.
Actually the biggest problem is we have no idea which person RaV is talking about. Nobody wants to around and just assume who is this person is and post a screenshot. It would be nice to hear from RaV about this and get more details, but he hasn't posted in his thread since the first day he created it.

There are 14 lazy people in this thread who can't be bothered getting it themselves.. Including me.

Count one out, I deleted my save game files after my first game. Now I'm playing the second time, and I'm at the Czerka Site on Telos. :D

And I'm not going to bother messing with my KotOR Files. They tend to screw.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived