Home

Glock-Style Handgun

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to have a glock-style handgun in your inventory? If someone could please make one for TSL, i think that would be great. I am not nearly skilled enough to make one myself, but there are plenty of experienced people out there that could do this. Please reply.:D

Okay, this topic is better named than your last one, but posting a second topic on the same request is the same deal as multiple posting. I realise you aren't being offered any help at the moment, but on the forums you need to learn to be patient.

At the very least you should ask that the other topic be closed or deleted.

Hello there...

You have to understand that Star Wars is a science fiction franchise. Not every modder is interested in 'breaking' that image by creating such a weapon....

Although...I don't know if you own Kotor1...Svösh has made an Uzi mod for that game. Maybe it van be of some help for you :)

(Scroll down)

Svösh Mod site

I know it isn't sci-fi-ish, but i didn't think that would matter. Mono_Giganto's Law Enforcement blaster pack has regular shotguns in it, and nobody that i know of made any fuss about that.

PS: I don't own KOTOR1, but does that uzi mod (or any other of svosh's cool item mods) work in TSL?

:uzi1:

:fire11:

:thumbsup:

Archived