Home

KOTOR 3 Time setting

Darth Cain

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd set it no later than two years after TSL, but actually have the game begin just after TSL and the skip the two years over quickly as the new character learns the jedi ways.

Sounds like a good idea - we can't have Revan chasing after the True Sith Empire forever now, can we! :lol:

Right, new character, definately.

My idea would be around 2-4 years after TSL. Gives enough time for both sides to recover from what happened in K2 and all that.

Heh, laugh if they decided to make K1,K2 and K3 all into the final three games and went back to do 3 other games before K1....

Seem to recall that happening to something else...:D

Right, new character, definately.

My idea would be around 2-4 years after TSL. Gives enough time for both sides to recover from what happened in K2 and all that.

Heh, laugh if they decided to make K1,K2 and K3 all into the final three games and went back to do 3 other games before K1....

Seem to recall that happening to something else...:D

I can see it now how it will chronicle the Mandlorian Wars - "KotOR2 - Attack of the Mandalorians" :D

I can see it now how it will chronicle the Mandlorian Wars - "KotOR2 - Attack of the Mandalorians" :D

Actually, if you went by the names of the prequels (except for changing the name slightly for the second one) it would be perfect.

KotOR I: The Phantom Menace (the Mandalorians right before the war)

KotOR II: Attack of the Mandalorians (of course, the beginning of the Mandalorian invasion of the Republic)

KotOT III: Revenge of the Sith (Revan and Malak turning to the dark side, turning Republic soldiers and Jedi over to their side, and attacking the Republic)

Ok, ok, so that obviously wouldn't happen, but it's still a strange coincidence that it seems to fit so perfectly. ;)

Wow, that actually does make quite good sense.

Lucasarts, they're mischevious. I know what they're planning, all on they're laptops laughing manically away at these messages..

I bet yer, they're up to something...

Right so i'm going insane...whats new? :)

Archived