Home

Gothic III!

Vaelastraz

So, it's been a week since Gothic III has been released in Europe! (Don't know about America)

For those who don't know: Gothic III is a fantasy RPG, similar to the Elder Scrolls Series with some significant differences.

- Good Story

- Good dialoge, even your character has a voice

- Great atmosphere

- extremely detailed world

Gothic III has the most beautiful graphic I've ever seen. So if you want something like Oblivion with a world full of life and atmosphere, try it out.

But be warned, you need a High End pc to play it in good quality (at least 2ghz, 1.5-2GB RAM, high end video card)

I just love this game and I think is better than oblivion. I've play Gothic more than 10 times and Gothic2 (with NightOfTheRaven) 5 times but this is better than both. Music, BattleStyle, creatures, AI, dialogs... All are great.

Now that I've played the game for a while, I have to disagree...

Gothic was buggy but just outstanding. One of the best RPGs ever.

Gothic II had a weaker story, but apart from that it was great.

The addon was so far my favourite part, my favourite RPG together with Kotor I.

And now, with Gothic III, AI sucks, Battlesystem sucks too and the performance on my pc sucks as well.

Seriously,what were the developers thinking when they "improved" the battle system from the second game?

Spamming right click is not what I call a good battle system..it is a step back from gothic II.

But alltogether, the game rocks.

Archived