Home

Banned?

plasticrat

It's a roleplay server.....*shivers*

They almost banned me because I was using kick, they said it was a sith technique. Another thing to note is they are playing .9b which isn't my favorite of OJP releases. :ears1:

They also don't take kindly to people who actively know Razor and Jon Hoc Ni, they accuse you guys of ruining OJP.......

They almost banned me because I was using kick, they said it was a sith technique. Another thing to note is they are playing .9b which isn't my favorite of OJP releases.

Oh great, the RPers are already making up their own rules for OJP. Wonderful. :roleyess:Well, their welcome to do that as long as they're at least playing OJP. Is this what we have to look forward to when RPers take over OJP?! LOL They'll be a loyal and easy fan base, but now I know why MB2 is so anti RP. ;P

They also don't take kindly to people who actively know Razor and Jon Hoc Ni, they accuse you guys of ruining OJP.......

:eyeraise: BAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: So people who probably have never spoken on our forums and have probably never tried anything higher than the sadly bugged 0.0.9b think its two longest time designers are ruining it?! With the help of everyone in this community we've made the OJP system 100% better and made a point system that is alot more RP friendly than 0.0.9b was. What are they smoking again? If one of you guys are on this forum, show yourself! Its rumble time! :slsaber: LOL They wouldnt hate us if they new how many game recking bugs were still in that build and we've fixed since then.

Oh crap, someone give me a reason to post again! My post count is the mark of the beast!! :spin:

You scare me sometimes, Jon. Actually, Max said the mark of the beast is signified by 616 or anything, but you know what Max is like...

Hey Max lay off the weed!

Anyway on topic, LOL I laughed too when I read that. Those people must be the intellects of today's society. So they blame the creator of OJP for...ruining OJP. Right...

You scare me sometimes, Jon. Actually, Max said the mark of the beast is signified by 616 or anything, but you know what Max is like...

Hey Max lay off the weed!

Anyway on topic, LOL I laughed too when I read that. Those people must be the intellects of today's society. So they blame the creator of OJP for...ruining OJP. Right...

Yo ... man.... hey....

lol, I'm happy to see you post again UDM :).

Archived