Home

Dark Jedi

mivoci1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can pretty much tell the sith are more arrogant than the jedi. (Sith always think they are gonna win and the whole conquering the galaxy thing) I can pretty much say the jedi were arrogant at times but what they are there for is the protection of the republic. A truly noble cause in my oppinion. But everything has there problems.

Cheers Ross :) , if the Jedi were all knowing beings who could have thwarted Palpatine's plot in a heartbeat, or anyone's for that matter then Star Wars wouldn't be very interesting now would it?

But I got the impression from ROTS that the Council had suspected Palpy for a while. Probably not being the Sith Lord but more had a hand in instigating the Clone Wars, but without any proof they couldn't do anything about it. Hence why they tried to get Anakin to spy on him.

As at the core Jedi are basically detectives.

Guest Upgrade

I would rather want to be a dark jedi who gets backstabbed and gets the choice to turn to the light or continue the dark. That sounds like an original SW story line.

Well they already knew that since they foreshadowed it for a while. But yeah you could say that they are detectives.

5 words.. sith pwn jedi are crap.

i mean COME ON!jedi have their crappy "there is no passion there is the force" thing(or whatever it is) the stih have their "Peace is a lie there is only passion" thing and im like OH YEAH! i always go to the dark side............. they have cookies!

(no j/k)but the sith have WAY better force powers imean who needs force heal when youve got force drain? and by the way DISTURBED 1 your post was hilarius!

See you have a darkside to you rozo ;) . Darkside powers of course look

cooler but only because as jedi would say are used as a tool to them.

The jedi use the force as a guide as help them in certain situatioins etc.

Ya I agree that jedi are like Detectives. Kinda like the cia fbi or usa.

But of course they are human beings with faults just like any other

alien etc in the star wars universe. Yes the jedi can sense the dark side

when it presents themselves to them but Sidous Hid and confused u can

say the jedi which is why the jedi didnt know until it was to late.

Heal is just a power that they added in the games of star wars. But not

that I recal anything in the movies on the mentioning of using the force

to heal there wounds. Yes its been shown in books by other people.

But realistically it would take longer to heal bad wounds in real life and

in the movies if there was any metion of it compared to video games.

Heal is actually more useful compared to drain. Drain only drains the force right?

Or does it steal health as well? Heal can actually keep you alive longer

compared to drain ;) . But thats my oppinion

• 4 weeks later...

How about if a jk4 every comes they let u choose which side will u take in the order the light side or the dark or do u want to be a drifter who was teached in the way of a jedi knight but considered that both dark and light was wrong in there teachings... or W/E im sure they will make jk4 better then anyother if its ever made

• 1 year later...
Here is a answer to that. To tell you the truth we dont know why the troopers are so stupid. It was never told in the movies but may be told why in the upcoming tv series. (maybe Obi wan or the rebels destroy kaminos clone bases or whos knows we will wait and find out) But some game developers made up a story in Battlefront 2 as to why the clone troopers are so stupid in the origninal trilogy and beyond. The only good troopers were vaders fist as they called it in battlefront 2. The rest were lesser clones compared to true clones with vaders fist. Maybe Kamino couldnt keep up production of good clones and had to use not so smart clones compared to the good clones As the galactic empire took over the galaxy. There could be many reasons and so on. Maybe some of are questions will be answered when the tv series and the anmated clone series comes out.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the reason is hinted at in the end of the "Republic Commando: True Colors" book. Something about how the Empire enslaved the Kaminoans or something. But it might have just been something I read on Wikipedia. I don't really remember.

Thank god for Wikipedia. :)

Yeah, but in my defense, I don't have the time....well ok I actually do.....ok, I don't have the dedication required to check these threads out when the first appear. Takes way too long. And I hate reading every single post so I can pick up on what's happened without sounding like a complete moron.

Then again, I like sounding like a moron sometimes. Its kinda fun. Go me!

Archived