Home

Dark Jedi

mivoci1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of fighting all those evil sith light saber wielders. I mean seriously where do they find that many people who are force sensitive during the OT. A game should make you neutral so you could be good and kill stormies all day or be evil and hunt the jedi down too. Plus you could be neutral and do both.

True the JK series has always had the imperial remanat in it, but by now it should be desolved or replaced with something else like blacksun or something. I wish they could make the stormtroopers act more like the clonetroopers of the prequels so they would put up a good fight instead of stand there and get cut.

by katanamaru I wish they could make the stormtroopers act more like the clonetroopers of the prequels so they would put up a good fight instead of stand there and get cut.
Here is a answer to that. To tell you the truth we dont know why the troopers are so stupid. It was never told in the movies but may be told why in the upcoming tv series. (maybe Obi wan or the rebels destroy kaminos clone bases or whos knows we will wait and find out) But some game developers made up a story in Battlefront 2 as to why the clone troopers are so stupid in the origninal trilogy and beyond. The only good troopers were vaders fist as they called it in battlefront 2. The rest were lesser clones compared to true clones with vaders fist. Maybe Kamino couldnt keep up production of good clones and had to use not so smart clones compared to the good clones As the galactic empire took over the galaxy. There could be many reasons and so on. Maybe some of are questions will be answered when the tv series and the anmated clone series comes out.

Because you don't have to be nice and I always hated Jedi and their restricted code "There is no emotion,there is peace" so I'm supposed to be half dead Jedi because their code it makes me sick but the Sith and their code "Peace is a lie there is only passion" Jedi don't use passion so i called them half dead Jedi and that was their downfall in the Jedi Civil War (KOTOR I)

There code is supposed to be a guide to these Jedi to become 1 with the force. Its main purpose is to not restrict your freedoms but to help you. And besides most of this stuff was thought up by game developers. I have to admit Jedi in the movies did follow certain rules which were meant to aid them on there journy but I find no problem with jedi following any rules at all.

Because Sidious was sneaky. He hid his prescence and anything he done until Anikan found out and decided to do something. Even Anikan didnt know for awhile even though hints of Darth Plageuis did nothing to convince him which is something. Palpatine did the same to the Rebals in the trilogy and so on. So I dont blame the council at all on this. Even though we knew what was going on doesnt mean they did.

And im pretty sure its hard to find any evedence against some1 if they dont leave a trail of anything. Just like mobsters and so on. Only there minions left anything at all. Nothing at all to the bad guys.

I also think in the movie they actually explained why the council didnt know about it. I think it was a conversation with anikan and sidious. Sidious yacking about the force and how he can manipulate there midoclorians so I think that gives proof as to why the council knew nothing until it was to late. And then we can take the if this didnt happen route then we wouldnt have the original trilogy and so on so something had to happen.

So I wouldnt put blame on the council in my oppinion. These jedi were there to protect the republic even though they failed doesnt mean it was caused by there code they follow.

Ok well in my oppinion starting off as the darkside would be different than the usual games which is different and I guess doing something different isnt so bad. But we may get that anyway with this new darth vader game in the works. So you may get your wish there. How every jedi knight game scuse me the starting 1se even outcast had an I guess nuetral start ok maybe not that is but all starts you start off as a mercanary so that makes it nuetral in jedi/sith minds. Which I guess how every game should go so then you can choose which way you wanna go. Problem with sequals if they wanted to do any they wouldnt be able to have it both ways. Like how every sequal has gone its been with the lightside endings instead of the dark. Thats the disadvantage to mutiple endings. Playing the bad side would be diffferent in my oppinion since academy had a goodside start technically they did that is maybe we are do for a badside start. But idk if lucasarts wants to take that route. So we will have to wait and find out.

first off, about the jedi code.....BORING!! i mean, i naturally tend to lean toward evil just cause its way more fun, but eventually i start to go more good because its more fun to win (admit it, the bad guys always lose...except for EPIII. i want a game or a book or something where everything is going for the good guys, and at the end, the hero is celebrating, then suddenly they all blow up or get he gets shot, and all the good guys are just looking at the bad guy with astonished looks on their faces and he says "what? i didn't like him. he was a panzee").

and come one....if you guys don't admit that luke is a panzy, i think id have to go monkey on your butts. think about it:

Anakin and Luke are put into the opening scene of Romeo and Juliet (i just thought this example would be funny). the bad guys start insulting them, and biting their thumbs, etc. here's what luke would do:

"oh, well, um, I'm so sorry you feel that way. I'm sure we could come to some kind of peaceful understanding if we thought about it. I mean, do you really hate me THAT much? Come on, let's just be friends!"

...................AND here's what anakin would do:

he slowly turns his head to luke, with a look of disgust and embarresment on his face, smacks luke upside the head and says to him "my god, your uncle raised you to be a damn hippie! i knew obiwan was an idiot....sheesh!" he then turns to the bad guys, flips them off, ignites his saber and says "as for you, you BLEEPITY-BLEEPIN BLEEP of a BLEEP! BLEEP you! i'm gonna turn you inside out by your BLEEPhole and then shove your BLEEPERS in backwards!" the bad guys preced to piss their pants, and anakin finishes this by force choking them, or sabering them, or an assortment of other funny deaths....

i say we should start out nuetral, but kinda more good aligned. then like KOTOR, our path changes depending on every choice we make, and there is no set ending, you just sorta make your own

Archived